AW: can I lock screen over more than one handler?

jonathandlynch at gmail.com jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 10:57:12 EDT 2017

I have a suggestion, if nothing else works. Use two players, layered on top of each other. When you switch the source of a player, do it to the player on the bottom, then move it to be on top of the other player.

By switching back and forth, and only reassigning the player on the bottom, it should always cover the transition.

Sent from my iPhone

>>> www.screensteps.com