Pinch and Zoom in Browser Widget

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Tue Jul 4 20:01:52 EDT 2017

Oh… (sad face)

it appears to be a feature of

Safari on iOS
Safari on desktop
Chrome on Desktop.

But I am unable to pinch zoom the same page  (yes I have a track pad on my Macbook pro)

a) in FireFox on Mac
b) on Android/Chrome
c) Browser widget in LC on either iOS app or Android.

ouch.. this shoots a hole in plans to use the browser widget to display complex SVG graphic "worlds" (maps) that users can zoom in and out on.

Hope I am missing something…

BR