Recursion limit

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 03:28:15 EDT 2017

BUT . . .

How can one know how high one can set the recursionLimit before smoke,
sparks
and flames are going to start leaping out of the back of the computer?

Or, less frivolously; how can one determine the upper limit on the
recursionLimit before the
stack "hangs" (presumably that means the thing will lock solid) ?

Richmond.