Recursion limit

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 03:22:41 EDT 2017

On 7/4/17 10:11 am, Lagi Pittas via use-livecode wrote:
> Hi Richmond,
>
> I'm wondering if the recursion limit is limited  within the IDE and you are
> allowed to recurse to your hearts content in a standalone.

Possibly . . . I don't know how to 'recurse' but I do know how to 'curse
to my heart's discontent'.

I am trying to code a virtual robot mouse which will find its way
through a maze using intersect,

and will find another, non-recursive way to do things (this is not a
problem as I was messing around with recursion
because of another problem I had with the thing) . . .

However, as this is the only time I have come up against the recursion
limit I was wondering
whether there is a way to circumvent it, in the IDE.

Richmond.