[OT] SharewareOnSale - queer feeling

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Jul 2 10:57:12 EDT 2017

Richmond Mathewson wrote:

 > I have just had an email from SharewareOnSale trying to get me to
 > market my stuff through them.
 >
 > scamanalyze.com states that they are 88% to be trusted (how can you
 > quantify that?)

Probably through reviews, which may be legit or they may be
click-farmed, hard to know.

Try running a promo through MacZot.  The company was co-founded by an
old friend from my home town, and each time I've run a promo there I've
made a reasonable return for the modest setup effort.  Got quite a few
new customers there, and they transfered the funds to my PayPal account
very quickly.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems