Mobile library for barcodes?

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Tue Jan 31 21:13:33 EST 2017

When a question about what's available for "mobile" is raised, I always
read it as "android, iOS, and maybe even Windows-mobile".  I never
purchaced the full merg-suite because it doesn't fully support all of
LiveCodes mobile platforms.  I do have mergZXing because it works on
Android.  It shouldn't be deprecated unless there is an x-plat replacement.

~Roger

On Jan 31, 2017 5:48 PM, "Mike Kerner via use-livecode" <