Launch URL with Link Back to LC App

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue Jan 31 12:29:42 EST 2017

>Richard Gaskin wrote:
>I suppose the question for us is: Why isn't this supported in LC as an
option in the Standalone Builder?

It is in a way with the "background audio" option in the standalone
settings. Enabling will get you rejected if there is no audio played in the
app(ask me how I know). This is because the UIBackgroundModes key is set to
"audio".

I'm not sure but I believe that any timers or call backs(say from tsnet)
will lock up the stack or make it go crazy. I think Mark chimed in on this
once but I can't find the thread. If the stack is just sitting idle there
are no problems.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services