revDatabaseColumnNames fails to recognize table

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 10:27:38 EST 2017

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 8:07 PM, Mike Kerner via use-livecode <

> What's the type of db, and did you try sending a pragma to pull the table
> names to doublecheck?

It's postgreSQL

I'll be doing that kind of read today.  I was so mystified yesterday, and
my wife started serving dinner, so . . .

I've used cut & paste for the name of the table; I only went to
revDatabaseColumnNames() when using the name it *should *have, but get the
same results.

I do have my own tableNames() function, as the rev version sometimes fails
to list them all . . .

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462