Building a standalone on Mac OS Lion

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 15:52:00 EST 2017

You just have to drag *the executable* onto the terminal. (The myApp.app is
actually a folder). So you have to drag the file
myApp.app/Contents/MacOS/MyApp onto the terminal.

Best,
Panos

On 27 Jan 2017 20:47, "Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode" <

You have got me there . . .

Please tell me how to run the standalone from the Terminal: unless, of
course is all I drag it to
the Terminal as with Linux . . . whoops: "27 Jan 2017/DEMO/Devawriter
Pro/MacOSX/Devawriter Pro.app:
is a directory".

Richmond.

subscription preferences: