It looks like Director is Finally Dead

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 13:19:45 EST 2017

I did some stuff with Director in 1998-9 while I worked at the United
Arab Emirates University
in Al Ain, U.A.E. churning out gap-fill with exerciese that all got
censored because half of my
imagery was judged "unIslamic" (the coding was more diffcult than
Toolbook which I was
also using at the same time); but I made some awesome animation games
for my children and their
friends.

Yes, Klaus, is right about both the scripting and the animation.

Let's hope that the animation in LiveCode  . . .

Richmond.