Script editor chops "end handler" to "nd handler"

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Fri Jan 27 01:23:03 EST 2017

I have a bug report on this but HQ says they cannot replicate it.

Today I think I have a definitive recipe. Can you try and confirm?

Symptom:

the "e" at the beginning of the last line end of handlers is getting chopped off

on closeStack
if the environment is "mobile" then
scroller_Delete "scrolling lesson field" # not actually used
end if
pass closeStack
end closeStack   # Ok put your cursor right here immediately after closestack and hit return and we get this

on closeStack
if the environment is "mobile" then
scroller_Delete "scrolling lesson field" # not actually used
end if
pass closeStack
nd closeStack
# cursor is here now. but the word "end" above has become "nd"

first seen in 8*  (I think)  and persists in 8.1.3

Can anyone else replicate this? (mac Sierre lc 8*

BR