Idea about Norton

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Mon Jan 23 13:39:24 EST 2017

I think AV authors were onto this trick a long time ago.  I've asked LC to
look into seeing what can be done about this (mainly by contacting Norton),
because we use NAV at our company, and for every new compile of every
desktop app, we have to manually approve it on every workstation.

On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 1:12 PM, tbodine via use-livecode <