could not encode class bundle

git.vb git.vb at gmx.com
Sun Jan 22 12:39:29 EST 2017

Than you Panos,

To summary the problem:
He give me version not supported 52.0 while..:

1)LC show me jdk path 1.7.0_80
2) CMD show me 1.7.0_80
3)JAVA_HOME point to 1.7.0_80

So where he find this 52.0?  It must be at least 51.0.... Not 52.0

In other hand I saw in LC website that LC can run even with 1.8.. So
where is the catch?

Thank you for your help