[ ANN ] Release 8.1.3 RC-1

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 13:03:39 EST 2017

Thanks to the logs shared, I was able to identify the problem with DGH
stoping the plugins loading process.

The problem is in the DGH_Help substack (the DGH documentation) which
the IDE is considering as locked. Don't ask me why, this is the only
substack in DGH which has a couple of properties set, such as the
cantdelete property. Setting this property to false in the inspector
is solving the issue.

Will update the bugzilla report with this information in case this new
behavior is not something expected.

Best Regards,

On Sat, Jan 21, 2017 at 7:17 AM, Trevor DeVore via use-livecode
> On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 11:26 AM, panagiotis merakos via use-livecode <
>

>> LiveCode 8.1.3 RC 1 contains 83 bug fixes and stability improvements:
>>
>> - Several crashes have been fixed.
>>>
> - Several clipboard-related bugs have been fixed.
>>

> After getting past the plugin loading issue 8.1.3 rc-1 has been working
> nicely. I was able to routinely crash previous versions of LC 8 with a
> project I’m working on. I haven’t had a single crash with 8.1.3 rc-1. I’m
> very happy about that!
>
> --
> Trevor DeVore
> Outcome & ScreenSteps