LC Server & Server Based Stack?

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Fri Jan 20 17:35:57 EST 2017

Hi Mike,

I was able to get your example to work fine,
so it proves that I’m touching the stack Ok,
but when I try to send a message to a
handler script in the stack it doesn’t execute
the handler.

Example:

send “executeThis” to stack “teststack”

In the stack script of “teststack” the contents of
“executeThis”:

on executeThis

   answer "This is the script in the teststack”

end executeThis

I looked at the stack..
..and the stack did nothing.

What am I not doing properly here?