[ ANN ] Release 8.1.3 RC-1

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 13:34:47 EST 2017

@Trevor It works as expected for me, just tried Business and Indy in my
home laptop. What you describe sounds as a result of corrupted Prefs. Have
you tried trashing your existing Prefs?

(/Users/your_user_name/Library/Preferences/RunRev/livecode.rev and
/Users/your_user_name/Library/Preferences/RunRev/livecode7.rev)

On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 6:16 PM, Trevor DeVore via use-livecode <