Zippy-da-doo-dah 8.1.3

Stephen Barncard stephen at barncard.com
Wed Jan 18 12:41:37 EST 2017

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 8:56 AM, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <

> And all that I am twitched about at the moment is finding a properly
> documented list of the conjunct
> consonants for the Siddham writing system: suddenly my burden feels about
> 1000 times lighter.

and may I express great thanks to Richmond for being here. He asks the
questions that most of us would be reticent to ask for fear of showing
holes in our understanding of things, and at the same time reminds us that
many of us are 'creative users' first, and programmers because we have to
make the thing we want.

. We  have other interests and use livecode to support their complexities.
We want to get to the "thing" that accomplishes our task and not get hung
up in the complexity of the tool.

--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org