Nightly Builds

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Wed Jan 18 12:41:10 EST 2017

Just a few days ago, nightly builds were being discussed.  Some thought it
would take too long to automate the process enough to provide nightly
builds.  Monte chimed in with the fact that nightly builds are already
automated, but are not published to everyone.  I think he said they were
available for a fee to developers who really need them.

~Roger

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 11:36 AM, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <