Zippy-da-doo-dah 8.1.3

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Jan 18 12:20:40 EST 2017

Ali Lloyd wrote:

 > Of course at some point you have to draw a line, but the
 > aformentioned bug is well beneath* it.
 >
 > *I'm not sure when you metaphorically draw a line, whether that line
 > is meant to be horizontal or vertical, or indeed which side of the
 > line you start from

We're bike shedding on metaphor style here, but FWIW I'd go with your
instincts on this one, the line being horizontal suggesting vertical
gradation.  Think of it as a threshold, which is typically described as
being either high or low, and immediately your instincts gain confidence.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems