Code signing - not out of the wood yet: please help!

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Tue Jan 17 06:50:55 EST 2017

Graham,

- in your developer account select “Mac OS X” in the dropdown menu on the left side above the word “Certificates”
- then click “All” under “Certifcates” on the left side
- click the “+” sign on the right side  (near the loupe)
- in the next page select “Developer ID”  near the bottom
- click “continue”
- on the next page select either “Developer ID Application” or “Developer ID Installer”
- on the next page read the instructions how to create the Creator Signing Request
  or click continue right away if you have already created that file
- on the next page you are able to upload your file
- press continue

Your certificate should be created.

I just ran through it just to write  this description, but cannot go further because i have all my certificates already.

So maybe you have to click some mor “continue” buttons. I am not sure. But at least now you know where to upload that file.

Regards,

Matthias

Matthias Rebbe
Bramkampsieke 13