[OT] Website Design Apps-Mac

Stephen Barncard stephen at barncard.com
Mon Jan 16 18:25:02 EST 2017

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 6:53 AM, Matthias Rebbe <
matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de> wrote:

> One problem i see with WordPress is, that its popularity make it a popular
> target for hackers.

... and I was a target of Indonesian Script Kiddies several sites, but
their autoupdates are VERY regular, and they have seemed to have solved the
security issues. I have much more faith in the Wordpress of today than even
2 years ago. Most of the plugs one had to install are now included.
Multi-media works great, much html5, some themes are Bootstrap based.
the editor rocks a lot better now. Even the default theme (2017) looks
decent if you're in a hurry. And you know how depressing the old default
themes were.

--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org