[OT] KOUSEK (or replacement) code snippet manager replacement?

Stephen Barncard stephen at barncard.com
Fri Jan 13 23:36:00 EST 2017

Thanks for the suggestions. It's apparent to me that the amount of work it
will take to get the data into quiver is about equal to the effort to get
the data converted from the KOSEK XML data files. At that point I might as
well just make my own app.

Quiver is great for a various types of data but way overblown for what I
really want and their import features seem incomprehensible to me..

 I already have a Livecode datagrid based data display framework I might as
well use. It's just the time required to turn the XML into a tab delimited
list or array and create the UI for the app I didn't want to have to create
right now, though I admit it might be a cool exercise.

sqb

--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 4:58 PM, Lagi Pittas via use-livecode <