Android Keyboard Activation Issue

Livecode XAC lc-developer at xpertassist.com
Fri Jan 13 12:38:08 EST 2017

Dave and Andrew,

Thank you for your input and insights.   Right now I'm creating the control
when the user touches on the text box and then delete the control when they
enter the return.   This provides a highlight of the field that is being
entered, but has the double click issue.   The original challenge that I had
with doing that was when the user scrolls the screen the Native control
would stay where it was created and the screen below would move, so the
Native Control wouldn't follow the display scroll, but I know they have made
some fixes, so I should give it a try again.

Are you doing a Native Scroller as well as a Native Text box at the same
time.

I will give it a try to create all the native controls on card open and see
if this resolves the issue.

I will let you know what I find.
Dan