Array Properties in a Standalone

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Jan 12 15:13:56 EST 2017

> Even though in the standalone settings I have the option to save
> substacks as individual stacks unchecked, it does it anyway. It just
> puts them in the app package instead of in another folder.

Did you mean "checked"? If checked, that option will extract substacks
and save them as independent mainstacks. If not checked, they remain
substacks. If LC isn't behaving that way it's a bug.

In either case, you can't write to the app bundle. If you want to save
data, you need to copy the stacks to a writable location on first
launch. The standalone builder can't know where you will want to save
those stacks, and always places them into a folder you can access with
specialFolderPath("resources").

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com