Array Properties in a Standalone

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Jan 12 13:25:12 EST 2017

Thanks all.

What I did was put a function in the backscript script called homestack(), which simply returns the name of what ought to be the Main Stack (but isn't anymore in a standalone). I think anyone who wants to start saving as standalones should be alerted to this little quirk. Even though in the standalone settings I have the option to save substacks as individual stacks unchecked, it does it anyway. It just puts them in the app package instead of in another folder.

I suppose I should be using the latter method as that would allow me to much more easily update a particular stack without redistributing the whole app all over again. Something to think about.

Bob S