[OT] KOUSEK (or replacement) code snippet manager replacement?

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 09:33:59 EST 2017

Hi

I used Quiver 3

Allows you to sync to dropbox , google drive etc, export as pdf,, html,
markdown, plain text and json (infact the actual data is json)

What I love is I can cut and paste websites and all the graphics and
formatting are stored as well and the syntax coloring for most of the
languages I use (except livecode ;-( ) in fact its because it included the
ace text editor in "cells".

And if you are that way inclined it will do latex.

And for $9.99 it isnt even worth thinking about a trial

http://happenapps.com/

Lagi

On 12 January 2017 at 01:12, Stephen Barncard via use-livecode <