Signing Problems

William Prothero waprothero at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 22:32:24 EST 2017

I managed to get the OSX version of my app signed using Trevor’s code signing stack. Great! But with Appwrapper 3, I got it signed successfully, but then, for some reason that I have yet to find, it no longer access my resource files correctly. The files were available, I could get a list of files in the directory and all seemed ok. Anyway, it worked fine before App Wrappersigned it, and the signed version using Trevor’s stack didn’t affect it. So, I just gave up on App Wrapper.

There is a nice app called “DMG Canvas” that I bought, which lets folks download the file from my web site.

Best,
Bill