Help: Odd menu behavior under LC6.7.11 on OSX

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Mon Jan 9 16:10:59 EST 2017

On 1/9/2017 3:16 PM, dunbarx via use-livecode wrote:
> I am still in 6.7 and perfectly fine.
>
> So if you click on the "File" menu, and then release and then click on
> "Edit", I assume the menuItems for "Edit" appear normally? It is only when
> you click on "File" and then, mouse-still-down, move over to "Edit" that the
> thing happens?

Thank you for the information! Every bit will probably be useful in
tracking this issue down.

Yes, you have the correct user behavior that shows a problem on our
machines. May I ask what version of OSX you are running LC 6.7.11 on? We
have 6.7.11 on a Snow Leopard laptop that does NOT exhibit the bad
behavior, but our Mavericks, Yosemite, and El Capitan systems DO exhibit
the bad behavior. Also, are you running 6.7.11 or an earlier version of 6.7?