LC 8.1.2 Abnormal dialogs in standalone builder

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Jan 9 06:00:07 EST 2017

Hello,

LC 8.1.2 Win & Mac: sometimes I don't get the  "saved successfully" dialog
at the (successful) end of the standalone building process, but some other
dialogs. In a few cases I got the "do you want to save your changes, if not
they get lost" dialog, which usually comes at the beginning of the build
process. Strange to say, but these non standard dialogs don't have any
buttons to answer (just the message text), but I can hit return and they
vanish. In one case an answer dialog of my stack script appeared, which
usually comes up, after the whole program has run thru, but also without any
buttons.

Is this only me, or shall I file a bug?

Tiemo