LC Server & Server Based Stack?

Stephen Barncard stephen at barncard.com
Sun Jan 8 15:42:58 EST 2017

some stack use info as used in web app RevIgniter:

https://revigniter.com/userGuide/general/using_stacks.html

by the way, RevIgniter is a self-contained framework that you might find
useful for all kinds of web development in livecode.

It might be a little different than your own programming style, but John
Craig's creation is a living example of the "Model-View-Controller" concept.

--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org