Where LC store preferences in Windows 10?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Sun Jan 8 14:41:56 EST 2017

Thanks a lot Panos and Phil,

I trashed the whole RunRev folder from the prefrences and tried again. It
loaded! Yaaay!!!!! Again, thanks for the help, you're awesome!

Om om
andre

On Sun, Jan 8, 2017 at 9:35 AM, Phil Davis via use-livecode <

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.