Where LC store preferences in Windows 10?

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 14:35:16 EST 2017

Hi Andre,

See in

C:/Users/your_user_name/AppData/Roaming/RunRev/Preferences/ folder

You should see one or two files there:

livecode.rev --> Prefs for LiveCode versions < 7
livecode7.rev --> Prefs for LiveCode 7 and 8 and 9

I suggest removing both of them.

Best,

Panos

--

On Sun, Jan 8, 2017 at 7:24 PM, Andre Garzia via use-livecode <