I'm a stupid GIT

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 11:06:49 EST 2017

Um, a broad "thang" . . . I've never measured one myself.

How about an impatient chap whose GANTT chart of his 4th SDLC has been
completely thrown out of
kilter owing to a bug (19045) in existing builds of LiveCode, knowing
that that bug has been sorted
out but that the next official RC build is waiting on at least another 4
bugs being sorted out . . .

Am I daft to want to try to build an unofficial "8.1.2 and a half" to
see if the bug has really been sorted
out, or would I be more sensible to "bite down hard" and hang on for an
official build?

IFF I know that everything with respect to that bug has been sorted out
I can continue coding (I have about
2000 lines to get  in place prior to a build); if it has not I don't
really feel inclined to go ahead with those lines
of code to find that I have to re-do or undo them all over again.

Probably discretion is the better part of valour . . . but . . .

Richmond.