TS Net for Indy vs Business

Charles Warwick charles at techstrategies.com.au
Fri Jan 6 04:10:17 EST 2017

Hi Bill and others,

I appreciate the feedback regarding the feature breakdown between the
different licenses.

The decision to split the features (and how they were split) across
Business and Indy was decided on by the LiveCode team.

I expect that some of them may have seen this thread, however I
recommend contacting them directly if you want to ensure that they hear
your thoughts.

Regards,

Charles