Kindle fire apps?

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 13:33:33 EST 2017

I have Google Play installed on my Fire so I can install apps that aren't
in the Amazon store...I did it over a year ago but this article is more
recent and looks like it is easier than the hoops I jumped through to get
it installed on mine at the time.

http://lifehacker.com/how-to-get-google-play-on-a-kindle-fire-and-install-any-1790706649

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 1:24 PM, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <