OK, the list *really* needs to be fixed

Heather Laine heather at livecode.com
Thu Jan 5 06:30:46 EST 2017

Folks, I have been monitoring the lists and its bounces for a few weeks. The problem does appear to be the notorious DMARC issue, which our list software does not deal well with. I have made a change to the way it handles DMARC mail which may or may not help with the problem. You can and I'm sure will let me know.

It is possible that the only real solution here is to stop using Mailman. This could be quite disruptive to all, but is something we will take under consideration. To be fair, this list has been running on this software for... 18 years? Its not surprising if it ultimately reaches end of life as the world moves on.

Regards, and a Happy New Year to you all!

Heather

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager
LiveCode Ltd