8.1.2 Offset bug fixed!

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 14:46:20 EST 2017

On Wed, Jan 4, 2017 at 10:53 AM, Richmond Mathewson <
richmondmathewson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Surely it's better to appeal to Kevin and his team as, last time I looked
> Jesus wasn't doing much programming.

Actually, Jesus & Satan had a well-known computing contest to resolve a
dispute.

The Devil had an obvious advantage, considering the infernal underlying
nature of the machines, but for two hours, they typed away, blasting
through spreadsheets, word processing, databases, and even a bit of
programming.

The Devil was clearly far ahead, when, five minutes before the end, power
went out for two minutes.

On startup, Jesus simply smiled, printed out his work, and turned it in,
while the Devil stared hopelessly at his screen.

"How could I have lost?  I am the Devil, and these machines are straight
from the darkest pits of Hell!"

St. Peter looked at him sadly, shook his head, and explained, "Jesus Saves."

:)

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462