Subject - LiveCode - I'm not a very happy Bunny

Keith Martin thatkeith at mac.com
Wed Jan 4 10:59:52 EST 2017

On 4 Jan 2017, at 14:11, Richmond Mathewson wrote:

> What this message should tell the people on the mother-ship is that
> they need to shout a bit louder
> about the Open Source version

Amen! The FOSS, Community edition is a great thing, and it's

It'd also be great if the mother ship would also consider, one day, a
more inexpensive way to step up to the level where App Store submission
is possible, perhaps as a short-term (say, 1 month?) window, bundled
with advice for efficient App Store submission? Perhaps something
similar for HTML5 publication in the future? LC is wonderful, but it is
feeling more and more like a product with a 'keep out, professionals
only' label on the virtual box... :-/

Me, I'd SO glad I got Indy in time to keep annual cost just about
affordable. I make peanuts (at most!) from what I build, but that's not
the point for me; it's just too much fun not to be part of the LC
builder community. I did once hope HTML5 would be available as part of
that, but sadly it's separate. :(

---

Keith Martin
Senior Lecturer, LCC (University of the Arts London)
Technical Editor, MacUser magazine (1997-2015)
http://PanoramaPhotographer.com
http://thatkeith.com
+44 (0)7909541365

---