Foundation Framework

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jan 3 17:50:22 EST 2017

On 1/3/17 4:32 PM, hh wrote:
> And that's why we need a lot of typical and good examples for
> those who wish to use it (JLG:)
> "without understanding a single line of the underlying code".
>
> But if it is as with until now shared widgets, then there will be
> again less than 64 ...

True, and I did take a look at LCB briefly. I did part of the tutorial
and realized my brain doesn't work that way yet. It would take a lot of
experimentation and practice to use it, which I don't have time for with
my current work load, so I left my tutorial files on the desktop where
they still reside. Some day I will look again.

I've been thinking in x-talk for 30 years and it is hard to think any
other way.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com