Foundation Framework

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Jan 3 15:01:50 EST 2017

If you knew even the basics of C you could write widgets that could do things you presently cannot do in LC. At least that is what I think they are saying. An example? A really robust SMTP module, that knows how to work with modern encryption. This is not trivial, but thankfully, there are libraries and API's that are already written to do most of the heavy lifting.

Another might be writing a REAL progress dialog which ran in it's own thread. Or how about something that handles a graphics animation for a game? Or was able to interact with another program like Adobe Acrobat via the Javascript API, something that cannot be done presently without some API's in place.

Bob S