OK, the list *really* needs to be fixed

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Jan 1 13:26:16 EST 2017

I assumed Gmail is bouncing emails because the error mailman returns to the
list member is "too many bounces". It could be something else though.
Apparently it doesn't happen to all Gmail users, only some, and if I
remember right, some AOL and Yahoo addresses do the same thing.

It might be useful for an affected member to ask Google support if they
know why it happens.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com