Sublime Text - Trevors LivecodeLint - some questions

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Feb 27 15:59:41 EST 2017

Matthias,

Did you ever get this figured out? If not then email me off-list and we can
troubleshoot. Right now the extension isn’t available on Package Control.
I’m waiting for the Sublime Linter folks to approve the package and make it
a part of their distribution. They seem to be backed up with new
submissions though.

--
Trevor DeVore
Outcome & ScreenSteps

On Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 5:13 PM, Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode <