Script Editor fixable? (was: Configuring a Sublime Text project to notify LiveCode IDE about updates to script only stacks)

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Sat Feb 25 09:20:42 EST 2017

All I did was plant the thought, and Bernd went nuts with it.  Welcome to
management.  Where's my big paycheck and pin stripes?
Anyway, we have been reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy slooooooooooooooooow as a
community picking up the ball and running with it since LC went OSS.  Every
time we start going after ANYTHING in LC it's a plus, so I'm glad the
dictionary is getting attention.  I have a list of other LC components that
I want to have fixed, but we will wait just a little longer, before getting
someone to do the next one.

On Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 1:00 AM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <