SHA1 cracked .... What are the chances this will be addressed in LC?

Keith Martin thatkeith at mac.com
Sat Feb 25 08:15:01 EST 2017

An aside response...

> Read between the lines Google doesn't use it so obviously people will start
> using Google's which will with 100% certainty will  have a backdoor in it
> looking as to how they removed 140,000 indexed pages of www.naturalnews.com
> after the owner didn't give in to blackmail - "Don't be evil" my arse.

While Google may include a backdoor (something I consider unlikely but I realise that's no less conjecture than '100% certainty'), the Natural News issue isn't what the site owners paint it to be. This https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.seroundtable.com/amp/google-natural-news-deindex-23463.html is a good place to start for reference.