The default button

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Feb 24 21:06:29 EST 2017

Interesting. I think what I will do then is spend time setting all the buttons default to false, then managing which buttons have the default on. The only reason it helps me (I don't ever use standard buttons, but always attach a graphic for an icon) is that I have 3 modes each data form can have: View, Edit, New. This is so that I can control what the user can and cannot do at different states. I set the default of the save button in edit/new, but in view mode the default is the Edit button.

Bob S