LC9 DP5 - mimeEncodeAsMIMEEmail and attachments

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri Feb 24 14:19:26 EST 2017

Hi,

just found out what the problem was. I examined the mime.livecodescript file.

The array which holds the attachment information has to be a multidimensional array

e.g. pAttachment[1][name] for the first attachment
       pAttachment[2][name] for the second attachment

and so on.

Of course that make sense, but a note in the dictionary would have saved me some time.

But anyway it´s working now. ;)

Matthias

Matthias Rebbe
Bramkampsieke 13