[ANN] Release 9.0.0 DP-5

Ali Lloyd ali.lloyd at livecode.com
Fri Feb 24 05:07:20 EST 2017

Richmond,
In general that is the case, yes. When for example 8.1.3 GM has been
released, we merge the branches all the way up so that the develop branch
(from which DPs are released) contains everything from that branch. In some
cases there may be things that are in earlier releases but not in a DP, but
very rarely, and I think it would only happen with regression fixes that
are specific to that earlier release.

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 6:26 AM Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <

I wish I could understand the way different "levels" come out
concurrently. Are we to assume
that all the new things in 8.1.3 are also bound into 9.0.0 DP-5?

Richmond.

subscription preferences: