Remote debugger

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 01:39:03 EST 2017

Hmm I guess you have checked Script Debug mode, is that correct? Maybe it
is worth typing in the msg box "put true into grevdevelopment" and test
again. This will catch any silent failure in the IDE, if any.

On 24 Feb 2017 06:31, "J. Landman Gay via use-livecode" <

Hi Panos,

I did it both ways, with the remote debugger included and without, but got
the same results. It stops the app at the point where it should activate
and nothing else happens.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com

subscription preferences: