Script locals in library stack script

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Feb 23 22:53:05 EST 2017

On 2/10/17 2:22 PM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode wrote:
> I have set the LC preference to preserve variables. In the past I have
> rarely seen a script local lose its value, and never if there has been
> no script compile. I don't know exactly when it started but I was in
> 8.1.3 rc 1 when I noticed it.

In case anyone has been losing sleep over this, it was indeed me. Two
weeks later while revising my scripts I found the culprit line,
sandwiched between two large blocks of commented-out code, lurking with
its head down and its eyes closed. But there was a snicker on its face.

I hit it over the head, put it in a gunny sack, and threw it in the
river. Our river is frozen right now so I hope it hurt.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com