Standalone Builder Issues (again)

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Feb 23 18:52:43 EST 2017

Hi all.

I am getting the impression that the standalone builder goes to each card in each stack when building an application. The reason I think this is because I have an openStack handler in the card script of the mainstack which opens a login stack as modal. When building standalones now in 8.1.3, the Login stack opens and the build process stops (because it's a modal stack). I can work around this by shift-ctrl-cmd right-clicking the card and switching the stack to topLevel, but that begs the question: Why is the standalone builder running my scripts?? Or do I misunderstand something?

Bob S